It’s that time again!
Ladies, are you tired of Zoom meetings? I know I am! Do you need some true girlfriend time with those of “like kind and like mind,” as Dr. Alewine would put it? Then join me and many others for this year’s Women of Valor conference in Lucas, KY at Barren River Lake State Resort. As in the past, this conference will be held close to the new moon of the sixth month, Elul. This year, that is the weekend of August 6-8th, 2021. And, it will be here before we know it!
Women and their daughters (and nursing babies) are always welcome; but this year, there is also an option for adventurous husbands to come too! How awesome is that?
Click here to register. Click here to reserve your stay at Barren River.
The full schedule will be available soon, but our speakers this year include:
The BEKY Book Authors
- Hollisa Alewine of The Creation Gospel
- Jane Diffenderfer – Founder of Women of Valor
- Kisha Gallagher of Grace in Torah
- Dr. Robin Gould of New Covenant Paths
Treasured People Guest Speakers
- John & Melissa Diffenderfer – Co-Pastors of Mercy Collective Congregation. John is the author of The Marriage Commandments: Ten Principles for Husbands and Wives from the Ten Commandments
- Barry Miller is the author of Know the Time and Change Your World and the 7 & 50 Rhymes blog.
- David Wilber is the author of Is God a Misogynist? Understanding the Bible’s Difficult Passages Concerning Women
There will also be many other break out teachers not listed here (many of whom, I’m very excited about!) We will also have an anointed worship team, dance opportunities, prayer groups, and much more!
Register now to get the early bird discount that has been extended until the end of June. And, be sure to book your room before July 6th to ensure you get the WOV discounted price. Don’t wait, the rooms will go fast, and once open to the public, there is no guarantee one will be available!
Elul is an auspicious time on the Jewish/Hebraic calendar. The WOV conference is a great way to start the month of introspection with a full cup and tools to prepare for the fall moedim. Join us in the preparation of the Bride. I hope to see you there!